Re: Lathemaster 9x30 Arriving Tomorrow

  • hitekhardware
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      Geez Mark, don't feel bad about the size of your shop. I've been making
      a living for 18 years in my shop and it's only 15'x24'. Some of that
      space is taken up with a wood stove to keep me warm winter nights here
      in Massachusetts. (unfortunately it doesn't help in the summer) You
      might be interested to know that I make parts for the aero-space
      business on a circa 1940 Atlas 9" Lathe. Doesn't even have a quick
      change gear box. It was made the same year I was born. Got one of
      Bob's millers too. Very nice. I havn't posted any pictures of my
      projects on this site, too many to know where to start, but you can see
      some of the stuff on my Web site, www.hitekhardware.com

      Go slow and have fun!!

      Reggie Tobias