Re: Lathemaster 9x30 Arriving Tomorrow

  • hitekhardware
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      Geez Mark, don't feel bad about the size of your shop. I've been making
      a living for 18 years in my shop and it's only 15'x24'. Some of that
      space is taken up with a wood stove to keep me warm winter nights here
      in Massachusetts. (unfortunately it doesn't help in the summer) You
      might be interested to know that I make parts for the aero-space
      business on a circa 1940 Atlas 9" Lathe. Doesn't even have a quick
      change gear box. It was made the same year I was born. Got one of
      Bob's millers too. Very nice. I havn't posted any pictures of my
      projects on this site, too many to know where to start, but you can see
      some of the stuff on my Web site, www.hitekhardware.com
      <http://www.hitekhardware.com>

      Go slow and have fun!!

      Reggie Tobias