How to access datapath attributes from a nested view

  • Thomas Markel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      Hi,

      I am new to Laszlo and am really exciting about it functionality.
      I have a question:

      I have nested view -- parent window with four child windows
      (canvas and views) and a single datapath used by all. From child
      view "four" how do I get/set an attribute in the datapath? I am able
      to get the datapath (e.g. this.datapath.p) but the syntax for setting
      specified attributes in the datapath is not obvious. I have tried
      XPath and the p.parentNode.setAttribute ....

      HELP!