Heather's Reply

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 8:55 AM
      Hi Heather,

      Yes, we are members of the co-op. Thanks for sharing your experience.

      Everyone does have gifts, but I guess people can feel that they aren't
      great enough to share. And that's too bad.

      We would like our daughter to experience a wide range of things
      including things that my wife and I don't have the
      expertise/experience. So, we plan to give it a try. But I truly
      value your experience since you have been there before.