RE: [lascruceshomeschool] OK, I'll take the initiative...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
      Sounds good! Melani
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
        Hi, all. I am the show coordinator for A Children's Theatre of Mesilla
        Valley. The Fall acting classes are starting on Monday, September 12. They
        are for grades K-8, with three different groups. The youngest level meets
        on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4-5pm. The performances will be October 21
        and 22. The classes and performances are at Mesilla Park Rec. Center.

        Brishen really enjoys the classes. I like that they only last a few weeks
        and then we are free again. The teachers have degrees in theater or are
        getting degrees now. The classes are laid back. The cost is $70, but with
        that money you get 14, $5 tickets. You can then sell those tickets to
        friends, family, neighbors, or strangers. Each ticket you sell lowers the
        cost of the class for you.

        If anyone wants more information, please let me know. You can pre-register
        or show up to the first class and register then.

        Melani
      • Margarita
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
          Yay! I'd wondered if I'd missed this last week.
          Thanks!
          Margarita

          http://mail.yahoo.com