Homeschool Teens

  • Angie Steelman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2012
      I have a son who is going to be in the eighth grade next year, he has been home-schooled for 3 years. We moved to Las Cruces last November. I am interested in seeing how often this group meets and if there are other boys his age. I am also interested in any suggestions on group classes available in Las Cruces. He is currently enrolled in Jui-jitsu. Best Regards, Angie