OK, I'll take the initiative...

  • RLescombes
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
      Playday- Sagecrest park Thursday, Sept 15 at 10:30

      Hope to see you there! Rebecca
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
        Sounds good! Melani
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
          Hi, all. I am the show coordinator for A Children's Theatre of Mesilla
          Valley. The Fall acting classes are starting on Monday, September 12. They
          are for grades K-8, with three different groups. The youngest level meets
          on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4-5pm. The performances will be October 21
          and 22. The classes and performances are at Mesilla Park Rec. Center.

          Brishen really enjoys the classes. I like that they only last a few weeks
          and then we are free again. The teachers have degrees in theater or are
          getting degrees now. The classes are laid back. The cost is $70, but with
          that money you get 14, $5 tickets. You can then sell those tickets to
          friends, family, neighbors, or strangers. Each ticket you sell lowers the
          cost of the class for you.

          If anyone wants more information, please let me know. You can pre-register
          or show up to the first class and register then.

          Melani
        • Margarita
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
            Yay! I'd wondered if I'd missed this last week.
            Thanks!
            Margarita

            http://mail.yahoo.com