RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Thursdays are OK, too.

  • Margarita
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      I'm excited about the possibility of a
      toddlers/preschoolers group! Also, we can make it to
      the park Thursdays at 10:30. We'll probably be a bit
      late but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Has
      a park been chosen? I like Sagecrest Park on
      Roadrunner. The play area isn't too spread out but
      there is plenty of room for kicking a ball and running
      around. Plus, I like the fact that it has a fence.
      We'll go anywhere, though as long as we have
      directions. :)

      Margarita

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs