RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Thursdays are OK, too.

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      The younger group for co-op is for kids starting in kindergarten.

      I was told that the year before last, they had a third group for the
      toddlers and preschoolers. They didn't have that group last year because
      there weren't enough little ones. If there are several young ones this
      year, and it looks like there will be several, we can plan things for them,
      too. Michelle Gose said she has quite a few materials, including all the
      instruments for Kindermusik. I think those of us who have little ones would
      take turns planning a few activities for them.

      Melani
    • Margarita
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        I'm excited about the possibility of a
        toddlers/preschoolers group! Also, we can make it to
        the park Thursdays at 10:30. We'll probably be a bit
        late but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Has
        a park been chosen? I like Sagecrest Park on
        Roadrunner. The play area isn't too spread out but
        there is plenty of room for kicking a ball and running
        around. Plus, I like the fact that it has a fence.
        We'll go anywhere, though as long as we have
        directions. :)

        Margarita

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs