Thursdays are OK, too.

  • RLescombes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      Re the parks, I personally prefer a smaller park. Although Unidad is
      great, I find myself chasing after my 2 year old constantly! Too many
      places for them to hide!

      As for a location for a smaller park, I don't care. A few more miles
      doesn't matter to me...

      Melani, what's this co-op thing on Fridays? How old do the kids have
      to be? Any info would be gratly appreciated.

      Also, does anyone have any leads on a kid friendly piano instructor?
      Julien has expressed an interest...

      Thanks,
      Rebecca
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
        The younger group for co-op is for kids starting in kindergarten.

        I was told that the year before last, they had a third group for the
        toddlers and preschoolers. They didn't have that group last year because
        there weren't enough little ones. If there are several young ones this
        year, and it looks like there will be several, we can plan things for them,
        too. Michelle Gose said she has quite a few materials, including all the
        instruments for Kindermusik. I think those of us who have little ones would
        take turns planning a few activities for them.

        Melani
      • Margarita
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
          I'm excited about the possibility of a
          toddlers/preschoolers group! Also, we can make it to
          the park Thursdays at 10:30. We'll probably be a bit
          late but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Has
          a park been chosen? I like Sagecrest Park on
          Roadrunner. The play area isn't too spread out but
          there is plenty of room for kicking a ball and running
          around. Plus, I like the fact that it has a fence.
          We'll go anywhere, though as long as we have
          directions. :)

          Margarita

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs