Re: So where are we at on park days?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
      Hi,

      Thursdays is best for us. We would miss about 1/2 the Fridays due to
      other commitments.

      Rebecca's suggestion of 10:30 would suit us fine.

      Where do we want to meet? Mesilla has some nice parks with a little
      shade, lots of grass, and play equipment. Unidad Park has a big play
      structure for kids and even swings and an area for toddlers. Do
      either of those sound good?

      Bruce

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Renee Beltran"
      <rbeltra@z...> wrote:
      > Melani,
      >
      > Having recently spoken to Bruce and Mary Huhmann, I will say that
      they had
      > almost identical thoughts regarding Thursday versus Friday. I was
      one who
      > said Thursdays would work for us, and I will reiterate that.
      >
      > So, I guess the question is: Is there any interested party who
      *can't* make
      > it on Thursdays?
      >
      > Renee

      Rebecca
      > for
      > > taking the initiative!
      > >
      > > For those who are interested and don't know, the homeschool co-op
      that I
      > > participate in tries to schedule a field trip for the first Friday
      of the
      > > month, and the co-op is the 3rd Friday of the month. The co-ops
      this year
      > > will focus on learning about other countries. The children will make
      > > "passports" during the first co-op, and then different families
      will teach
      > > about different countries each month. It is all extremely informal
      with
      > > families participating as much/as little as they want.
      > >
      > > Also the homeschool PE group will start again on the Wednesday
      after Labor
      > > Day. If you want more details about field trips, co-op, or PE, let me
      > know,
      > > and I can get out my paperwork to be more specific.
      > >
      > > Anyway, this Friday I can't host or attend, but this Thursday I can.
      > > Otherwise, I can host next Friday (or Thursday).
      > >
      > > Melani
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > > --
      8/29/2005