Re: [lascruceshomeschool] So where are we at on park days?

  • Renee Beltran
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30 6:28 AM
      Melani,

      Having recently spoken to Bruce and Mary Huhmann, I will say that they had
      almost identical thoughts regarding Thursday versus Friday. I was one who
      said Thursdays would work for us, and I will reiterate that.

      So, I guess the question is: Is there any interested party who *can't* make
      it on Thursdays?

      Renee
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30 10:54 AM
        Hi,

        Thursdays is best for us. We would miss about 1/2 the Fridays due to
        other commitments.

        Rebecca's suggestion of 10:30 would suit us fine.

        Where do we want to meet? Mesilla has some nice parks with a little
        shade, lots of grass, and play equipment. Unidad Park has a big play
        structure for kids and even swings and an area for toddlers. Do
        either of those sound good?

        Bruce

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Renee Beltran"
        <rbeltra@z...> wrote:
        > Melani,
        >
        > Having recently spoken to Bruce and Mary Huhmann, I will say that
        they had
        > almost identical thoughts regarding Thursday versus Friday. I was
        one who
        > said Thursdays would work for us, and I will reiterate that.
        >
        > So, I guess the question is: Is there any interested party who
        *can't* make
        > it on Thursdays?
        >
        > Renee

        8/29/2005