Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Digest Number 51

  • Margarita
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
      I'm awful about checking email and I missed another
      playday! A playday would be great. Kateri's only two
      but can we join anyway? Fridays would be great, we
      don't make it to the park nearly often enough.
      Thanks!

      Margarita

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Renee Beltran
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2005
        Margarita! Hello! :)

        Yes, come to the park! Grady would love to have a fellow two-year-old. There
        are many younger siblings that come along. And even if there weren't, you'd
        be more than welcome.

        Renee