Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Digest Number 51

  • Rebecca Lescombes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
      I too like Friday mornings. Thursdays are OK too.

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:31:41 -0600
      > From: "Renee Beltran" <rbeltra@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: Hi Renee
      >
      > I like Friday mornings, although I'll only be able
      > to meet 2 out of 4
      > Fridays of the month. The only other day of the
      > week that I could meet in
      > the morning is Thursday, but Friday is my
      > preference.
      >
      > Any one else want to weigh in with a preference?
      >
      > Renee

      === message truncated ===

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Margarita
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
        I'm awful about checking email and I missed another
        playday! A playday would be great. Kateri's only two
        but can we join anyway? Fridays would be great, we
        don't make it to the park nearly often enough.
        Thanks!

        Margarita

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Renee Beltran
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2005
          Margarita! Hello! :)

          Yes, come to the park! Grady would love to have a fellow two-year-old. There
          are many younger siblings that come along. And even if there weren't, you'd
          be more than welcome.

          Renee