Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: Hi Renee

  • Renee Beltran
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2005
      I like Friday mornings, although I'll only be able to meet 2 out of 4
      Fridays of the month. The only other day of the week that I could meet in
      the morning is Thursday, but Friday is my preference.

      Any one else want to weigh in with a preference?

      Renee
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2005
        I don't expect anyone to cater to my schedule, but I prefer late mornings or
        early afternoons. We aren't unschooling, so we do our school in the
        mornings and have the rest of the day free for playgroups, etc.

        Melani

      • Renee Beltran
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
          Late mornings would work fine for us. Afternoon is a little iffy has Grady
          is still napping.

          Renee