Re: [lascruceshomeschool] chaotic 7th grade

  • Carla
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
      well other than trial and error you can google  placement tests for the subjects she is having problems with. Even better if you can find one for the curriculum you are using.  If its a random one, It it might still be off, but better than having no starting place.

      On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:20 AM, summer watts <esperanza.hope@...> wrote:

      I have recently started homeschooling yay us right lol well its getting difficult. I took my daughter out of 6th grade so naturally I started teaching her 7th grade and i have found in some areas she is nearly able to complete the work with her eyes closed and others she is completely clueless with the exception of trial and error how do I find out what grade levels to give her in different subjects