Hi Renee

  • RLescombes
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2005
      I'm going to be a bit scarce for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'd love to
      have a regular schedule for park days. Perhaps we could we arrange a
      schedule so that someone volunteers to be a host each week?

      What does everyone think?

      Rebecca
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2005
        I think that is a great idea. I'd be willing to rotate as one of the
        hosts as long as it isn't Tues or Wed.

        Bruce

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "RLescombes"
        <rlescombes@y...> wrote:
        > I'm going to be a bit scarce for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'd love to
        > have a regular schedule for park days. Perhaps we could we arrange a
        > schedule so that someone volunteers to be a host each week?
        >
        > What does everyone think?
        >
        > Rebecca
      • Renee Beltran
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2005
          I like Friday mornings, although I'll only be able to meet 2 out of 4
          Fridays of the month. The only other day of the week that I could meet in
          the morning is Thursday, but Friday is my preference.

          Any one else want to weigh in with a preference?

          Renee

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2005
            I don't expect anyone to cater to my schedule, but I prefer late mornings or
            early afternoons. We aren't unschooling, so we do our school in the
            mornings and have the rest of the day free for playgroups, etc.

            Melani

          • Renee Beltran
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 25, 2005
              Late mornings would work fine for us. Afternoon is a little iffy has Grady
              is still napping.

              Renee