Re: [lascruceshomeschool] get together

  • Renee Beltran
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2005
      There weren't many folks there today. I'd be glad to meet again, if anyone
      would like to throw out another day. Fridays are fine for me, although I
      will be unable to come on certain Fridays, if the date conflicts with an API
      or LLL meeting. But I'd like to get to meet more homeschooling folks, and
      maybe discuss the idea of doing some activity together as a group, even if
      only occasionally.

      Best,
      Renee