Re: 7th grade help

  • Compute This
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2010
      Try any of these:

      http://www.amblesideonline.org/
      http://oldfashionededucation.com/
      http://freehomeschoolinglibrar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.letshomeschool.com/
      http://schoolexpress.com/

      I use time4learning.com its a monthly fee(message me to get one month free if you like) but you can go to this link and see the scope and sequence for every grade. (what to teach a 7th grader). You can also google "7th grade scope and sequence" without the quotes to get more of them.

      http://www.time4learning.com/scope-sequence/index.shtml