RE: [lascruceshomeschool] 7th grad help

  • AMI SEGNA
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2010
      Where are you located exactly? We have some materials at the Alamogordo Public Library - not whole curriculae, but unit studies, reproducibles, etc. You can also go to:

      http://www.ped.state.nm.us/nmstandards.html

      for the standards and benchmarks for each grade, but don't feel like you have to cover every word - as a former 7th grade teacher, I can tell you the schools don't:)

      Ebay and hollomanyardsales.com are also popular for picking up textbooks/workbooks, etc.

      Good luck!

      To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com; owhl@yahoogroups.com; promisegarden@yahoogroups.com; SNMHSA@yahoogroups.com; The-Las-Cruces-Playgroup-list@...; info@...
      From: esperanza.hope@...
      Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:12:03 -0700
      Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] 7th grad help

      Hello
      I have finally talked my husband into homeschooling my 12yr old. Now I am in search of free sites that will allow me to print what ever it is the typical 7th grader needs. That being said I am also in search of someone who happens to know what the typical 7th grader needs to learn. If anyone has any links, ideas, suggestions, or other comments on what i should teach her and where to get it from I would gladly love the help
      thanks ever so much
      Summer

    • Compute This
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11 5:54 PM
        Try any of these:

        http://www.amblesideonline.org/
        http://oldfashionededucation.com/
        http://freehomeschoolinglibrar.blogspot.com/
        http://www.letshomeschool.com/
        http://schoolexpress.com/

        I use time4learning.com its a monthly fee(message me to get one month free if you like) but you can go to this link and see the scope and sequence for every grade. (what to teach a 7th grader). You can also google "7th grade scope and sequence" without the quotes to get more of them.

        http://www.time4learning.com/scope-sequence/index.shtml