Also new to the area

  • b_gregorio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2010
      Hello!

      My husband will start work in the Las Cruces area on Monday and we will, hopefully, follow shortly (we are still in Northern Virginia with our clunker of a house).
      I am sending out some feelers to check out the local homeschool scene: I have a 9 year old and a 6 year old, both homeschooled from the start. We are definitely eclectic homeschoolers (with some leanings toward unschooling), and are homeschooling bilingually (English/German) and with both US and German curricula. I am a physicist by training, but at home mom right now.

      We are looking for another secular homeschooling group in the area, that is also interested in natural living/attachment parenting?

      Hope to meet you soon

      Birgit