Bruce's email

  • Heather Rische
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      Hi Bruce- I think I know you and your family from the co-op. My experience with your idea was that the kids would rather just play when they get together! My other experience was that parents weren't very confident in offering their gifts to the group. I did a playdough making party, and other art projects and activities, but no one else felt that they had something "as good" to offer... Now this was when my 9 year old was more like 4 or 5 years old, and it sounds like there are new and exciting people around! My thought is that EVERYONE has something to offer- even if it's just taking the kids into the backyard (or hiking) with magnifying glasses, or singing songs, or just being a lot of fun and making good snacks... I hope you all are successful- sounds like there might be enough parents to really do something awesome... good luck!
      Heather Rische, LM, CPM
      Special Projects Manager
      Mountain View Market
      Las Cruces, NM