Re: get together

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2005
      No,
      I am not a member yet but thanks for letting me know about it. I did
      just go and join. We will not be able to atend because we are going to
      Alamogordo to go to the Fair. My daughters are interested in the Rodeo
      as they will be starting soon. Thanks again for the info. Hope to see
      everone soon.

      Thanks, Annamarie
      Waldon
    • Renee Beltran
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2005
        There weren't many folks there today. I'd be glad to meet again, if anyone
        would like to throw out another day. Fridays are fine for me, although I
        will be unable to come on certain Fridays, if the date conflicts with an API
        or LLL meeting. But I'd like to get to meet more homeschooling folks, and
        maybe discuss the idea of doing some activity together as a group, even if
        only occasionally.

        Best,
        Renee