New to the Area

  • pilotswife316
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2010
      Hello:
      We are relocating to Las Cruces in a matter of weeks and interested in finding out all we can about the homeschooling community. I have a 4.5 year old and an infant. Looking forward to finding a good vibrant homeschool community to be a part of!
      Thanks!
      Tara
    • stayathomeschooldad
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2010
        Tara:

        We have started a group at my church, First Baptist, we would love to have you, i have a three and five year old, some of the other people getting involved in the group have kids in the same age also.

        i will send you more information as we get it moving

        in Jesus,
        bill