Butterfly Flutterby at the Chihuahuan Desert Nature Park

  • colocritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      This is our 8th Annual Butterfly Flutterby at the Chihuahuan Desert Nature Park on Saturday, August 21 from 9:00 a.m. - noon. The Nature Park is located at 56501 N Jornada Rd. The cost is $2.

      This is a family event and a great way to get kids to learn about science and have fun at the same time.

      The event is rain or shine.

      For more information or directions please call 575-524-3334.

      Hope to see you there!