Water Balloon Baseball

  • nachos1mama
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      A rousing game of Water Balloon Baseball for homeschoolers in Las Cruces on Tuesday, August 3 from noon to 2pm at Mesilla Park. Water balloons and a special water balloon bat will be provided. Please come in something you don't mind getting wet and bring a drink and/or snacks if you wish. There will be a "no waterballoons above the shoulders" rule because I hate it when my face gets wet!