Re: [lascruceshomeschool] get together

  • Renee Beltran
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2005
      Hi Annamarie,

      Do you happen to be a member of the Southern New Mexico Homeschooling
      Association yahoo group? This is their direct link:
      having a park playdate tomorrow, Aug. 19, at Sage Crest Park, from 9-11 a.m.
      I know I plan to be there, and I expect that other LCHS people will be as
      well.

      Best,
      Renee
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2005
        No,
        I am not a member yet but thanks for letting me know about it. I did
        just go and join. We will not be able to atend because we are going to
        Alamogordo to go to the Fair. My daughters are interested in the Rodeo
        as they will be starting soon. Thanks again for the info. Hope to see
        everone soon.

        Thanks, Annamarie
        Waldon
      • Renee Beltran
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2005
          There weren't many folks there today. I'd be glad to meet again, if anyone
          would like to throw out another day. Fridays are fine for me, although I
          will be unable to come on certain Fridays, if the date conflicts with an API
          or LLL meeting. But I'd like to get to meet more homeschooling folks, and
          maybe discuss the idea of doing some activity together as a group, even if
          only occasionally.

          Best,
          Renee