Re: wow

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2010
      I agree. Does this group not have a moderator?

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "stayathomeschooldad" <stayathomeschooldad@...> wrote:

      > there sure are alot of spam bots on this board!!!!
      >
      > what can we do to clear them out?

    • stayathomeschooldad
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2010
        I will offer to be a mod if we do not have one, or at least maybe the mods should make this a closed group this is annoying and very disgusting.

        I haven't even clicked on any of the ads or links cause i know they are just sex singles and stuff like that. please clear it out!