wow

  • stayathomeschooldad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10 9:22 AM
      there sure are alot of spam bots on this board!!!!

      what can we do to clear them out?
    • Sara
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10 11:04 AM
        I agree. Does this group not have a moderator?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12 9:17 PM
          I will offer to be a mod if we do not have one, or at least maybe the mods should make this a closed group this is annoying and very disgusting.

          I haven't even clicked on any of the ads or links cause i know they are just sex singles and stuff like that. please clear it out!