New Member

  • jonkim28
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2009
      Hi, My name is Kim James.
      We recently moved to the Las Cruces from Las Vegas. I have been homeschooling my 17 y/o daughter (w/Down Syndrome) for about 2 years. I recently embarked on homeschooling my youngest daughter, age 4. I am still fairly new to homeschooling as my older daughter education is fairly fluid. However, my youngest needs structure so any guidance would be great.
      Thanks
      Kim James