XBOX 360 for sale - or trade for Wii - $150 (Las Cruces - East Mesa)

  • Mahina Adkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2009
      For sale for $150 / or trade for a Wii

      1 1/2 year old XBOX System is in good working condition, 2 wireless controllers, a charging station with rechargeable batteries, and we will throw in 6 games

      Indiana Jones The Original Adventures
      LEGO Star Wars II The Original Trilogy
      Need For Speed ProStreet
      Sonic Unleashed
      Lost Via Domus
      TombRaider Underworld

      This was my 9 year old's system and she tells me all of these are in working condition- 3 cases look torn and wrinkled, but all games work, reply to this email for more info/ comments.

      Thanks