get together

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16 9:28 AM
      Hello All,
      Hope this finds everyone doing well. I was just wondering
      when we might get together for a playgroup. I know that it has been
      all rainy, but it is supposed to be getting warmer in the next couple
      of weeks. Would like to know what everyone thinks and when would be
      the best time.
      Annamarie
      Waldon
    • Renee Beltran
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18 8:33 AM
        Hi Annamarie,

        Do you happen to be a member of the Southern New Mexico Homeschooling
        Association yahoo group? This is their direct link:
        having a park playdate tomorrow, Aug. 19, at Sage Crest Park, from 9-11 a.m.
        I know I plan to be there, and I expect that other LCHS people will be as
        well.

        Best,
        Renee
        Hope this finds everyone doing well. I was just wondering
        when we might get together for a playgroup. I know that it has been
        all rainy, but it is supposed to be getting warmer in the next couple
        of weeks. Would like to know what everyone thinks and when would be
        the best time.
        Annamarie
        Waldon

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • annamarierw
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18 12:28 PM
          No,
          I am not a member yet but thanks for letting me know about it. I did
          just go and join. We will not be able to atend because we are going to
          Alamogordo to go to the Fair. My daughters are interested in the Rodeo
          as they will be starting soon. Thanks again for the info. Hope to see
          everone soon.

          Thanks, Annamarie
          Waldon
        • Renee Beltran
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19 2:56 PM
            There weren't many folks there today. I'd be glad to meet again, if anyone
            would like to throw out another day. Fridays are fine for me, although I
            will be unable to come on certain Fridays, if the date conflicts with an API
            or LLL meeting. But I'd like to get to meet more homeschooling folks, and
            maybe discuss the idea of doing some activity together as a group, even if
            only occasionally.

            Best,
            Renee