Re: help needed

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3 12:32 PM
      Thanks PJ

      That is the first # that I called but it was out of service and I
      got this new one... Yes I registered online I was moving at the time
      so i forgot to print it...I know Stupid me!! I did not think at the
      time that getting a written confermation would be such a pain in the
      butt. thanks anyway.
      Annamarie Waldon
    • Renee Beltran
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3 3:47 PM
        I can't answer your question but I will say that I've heard of a lot of
        homeschooling families in NM having trouble obtaining written confirmation.
        It doesn't appear to be a big priority to the school system. I too requested
        something written but never got anything. For my own documentation, I made
        sure to print out the screens that showed my online registration.

        Renee