FW: A HUGE HELP FOR SOARING BILLS!

  • AP NewsWire
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009

      A HUGE HELP FOR SOARING BILLS!

      This was such an unexpected source of relief I am still crying
      whenever I think about it. My husband was recently laid off and
      needless to say that threw us into an immediate financial crisis.
      Here's where I unexpectedly found hope. Last Thursday I was walking
      to my car after finding out about my husband being laid off. I
      couldn't help but sob. A woman in the lot stopped me and asked if
      everything was okay. Not to burden anyone, I told her about my
      husband being laid off and left it at that. With that she reached in
      her pocket book and handed me a booklet and insisted that I take it.
      She told me that someone gave it to her when she was in financial
      trouble. She went on to say that she is no longer financially
      burdened and she wants to help me. With that she left and
      disappeared into the large lot. I got home and decided to try this
      program and sure enough, I was able to save $ 68.01 and only had to
      pay $12.20 for $80.21 worth of groceries for only $ 18.36! She must
      have been an angel. I am crying as I type this. This program is
      being offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I don't know what I
      would have done if I didn't meet that wonderful lady!