Movie Making on HWY 70 in Las Cruces

  • Mahina Adkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      For anyone who doesnt know and might have interest - there is off and on movie
      making and closures on much of Highway 70 in Las Cruces for the next 3 weeks.
      More info visit:

      http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_13459087

      I live out here, and after spending about an hour sitting out there today - I
      will have to work my families scheduling around the filming times. I dont mind
      too much, but I will be keeping this in mind. I may become a night owl and only
      go into town at night and early morning on certain days. :)

      Gotta love show biz!