Re: AS SEEN ON TV - Legally Set Your Own Prices!

  • Marian Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009

      RE: As Seen on TV - Set Your Own Prices!

      I just had to take a moment to send our moderator a huge THANK YOU! I can't imagine another moderator anywhere taking the time and making the effort that you did. After reading all the research you did and actual product testing of the items at http://spendlessclub.com I couldn't wait to sign up for their sampler program. The products work as great as you reported them to. I have immediately reduced a majority of my expenses by 70%! Thanks to your hard work and efforts. I read many other glowing reviews but never signed up because I was skeptical but your review being our moderator meant a lot more! Thanks again!

    • Marian Ross
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009

        RE: As Seen on TV - Set Your Own Prices!

        I just had to take a moment to send our moderator a huge THANK YOU! I can't imagine another moderator anywhere taking the time and making the effort that you did. After reading all the research you did and actual product testing of the items at http://savingmorethanefore.com I couldn't wait to sign up for their sampler program. The products work as great as you reported them to. I have immediately reduced a majority of my expenses by 70%! Thanks to your hard work and efforts. I read many other glowing reviews but never signed up because I was skeptical but your review being our moderator meant a lot more! Thanks again!