East Mesa Park Day- Las Cruces HWY 70 - 09/29/09, 11:00-12:30

  • Mahina Adkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      Home Schoolers plan to meet at East Mesa Recreation Center Playground at
      11:00 -12:30 on this Tuesday - September 29, 2009.

      How to get there: HWY 70 going east - Porter exit - the Recreation Center is the first building you see on your right, as you are on the exit ramp. The Recreation Center restrooms are not open , however some of us live nearby and you would be welcome there. I cannot say that this is an ongoing event, however we will be brainstorming for more possible activities in our neighborhood.