Important Group Announcement

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009

      Over the past couple of years I have deleted dozens of posts from different people that were all talking about how great the sampler program is at http://savingmorethanefore.com Quite honestly I believed they were spam and that is why I deleted them. Last night I was at my cousins home and she was telling me that it is possible to stock up on free groceries and merchandise for almost nothing. After I stopped laughing she took a shoebox out of her closet that was full of receipts. The savings on these receipts were eye popping. Savings between 75% - 85%! I was even more shocked to find out that the program she is using is the same one that I mentioned above. Sorry members for deleting the previous posts. I am now a member also after seeing her savings.