A Consumer Reports Media Exclusive Report!

  • CONSUMER REPORTS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009

      A Consumer Reports Media Exclusive Report!

      I am a Consumer Product Investigator for a network television news hour. We receive Media Research Packets, which are not available to the general public. These MRP's are comprehensive reports detailing the validity of different consumer products and/or services. A typical report is between 36 - 50 pages of analysis done on each product or service. Last week the service being covered was the programs at http://supermarketloophole.com I was shocked when I saw this since I have been reading positive comments about this company's sampler program on these boards. The report was 57 pages long. I have not yet received permission to post excerpts of this report but I can tell you that this was one of the programs with a great review. They actually had investigators secretly sign up for the programs and use each program that the company offers. All of the programs met and exceeded the company's claims. After reading this glowing research report I signed up for the sampler last night. Should I receive reprint permission from Consumer Reports I promise I will share excerpts from this report.