Friday Morning PE

  • mdavesmoore
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2009
      If you are interested in Friday morning PE in Las Cruces, please send me an email. Because of all the spam on this group list, I prefer to only send it to those who are actual homeschoolers and are interested.

      Melani Moore
    • LeeAnn Kay
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2009
        Mops is having a fundraiser at Pioneer Park, Las cruces Sept. 13-Sept.15.   Get photos of your kiddos for just $20 for a 15 minute session (and free 8x10 photo); $10 for additional kid.  Check out the website http://www.thevisionyard.com/MOPS/  This link also allows you to pick your time/date for session if interested.

        - LeeAnn

      • Lori Bernhardt
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2009
          Hi there,  Please let us know more about it.
          Thanks Lori  Bernhardt

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2009
            Oh, man. I posted it online on accident after all!
          • Heavenly Moon
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 23, 2009
              Hello,
              I dont remember joining the lascruceshomeschool yahoo group. However, I noticed the Friday Morning PE posting.
              At first glance I assumed this was an Albuquerque activity. This is in Las Cruces, though?  What age? I have a nine year old and a five year old. I am interested. And this coming Friday will be a day that the children should bring an activity? Will someone be teaching/leading or will if be a free-for-all environment? Either way, it sounds like fun and I will plan to show up.

              Thanks,
              Mahina Adkins