RE: [lascruceshomeschool] biker babes are waiting to meet you!

  • Theresa Larson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2009
      PS and afterthought...
      Be not confused- I'm not laughing at the content. We find it as aggravating as offensive as the next family but... I likedyour reponse... I've no doubt the listowners have been doing EVERYTHING they're able to eliminate the spam problems. But... they happen. And kudos to you for reminding us all not to let the little things get in the way.

      From: matcheilkfriends@ yahoo.com
      Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:55:10 +0000

      Sexy biker babes are waiting to meet you! Check their HOT profiles here:
      http://mspetey. zoomshare. com/files/ chicks.htm