RE: [lascruceshomeschool] biker babes are waiting to meet you!

  • Theresa Larson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2009
      Hello Ami!
      Thanks for sharing a laugh! SPAM... whatdya do?!
      Loving the books we picked up at your suggestion last week ... PERFECT for our project.
      You rock!

      From: matcheilkfriends@ yahoo.com
      Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:55:10 +0000

      Sexy biker babes are waiting to meet you! Check their HOT profiles here:
      http://mspetey. zoomshare. com/files/ chicks.htm

    • Theresa Larson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2009
        PS and afterthought...
        Be not confused- I'm not laughing at the content. We find it as aggravating as offensive as the next family but... I likedyour reponse... I've no doubt the listowners have been doing EVERYTHING they're able to eliminate the spam problems. But... they happen. And kudos to you for reminding us all not to let the little things get in the way.

        They'd be awfully disappointed if they did, I;m thinking. :) Gotta love spam.

        To: lascruceshomeschool @yahoogroups. com
        From: matcheilkfriends@ yahoo.com
        Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:55:10 +0000