RE: Slashing Your Grocery Bill In Half!

  • YAHOO Newsroom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Slashing Your Grocery Bill In Half!

      I am a regional manager for a major supermarket chain and I wanted to share with
      everyone something I just learned about at our annual convention. The keynote
      speaker was addressing the need for grocery affordability for consumers. He
      mentioned a national program located at http://groceriesclub.com He went on to
      say that his studies have concluded that mass amounts of people throughout all
      50 states are participating in this program and they are collectively saving an
      average of 72% on all the grocery store purchases every time they go shopping.
      Well, I decided to sign up for this program and as fate would have it I am now
      experiencing these same savings. Great program I recommend it to anyone looking
      to lower their expenses.