IMPORTANT GROUP ANNOUNCEMENT

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Recently several postings appeared on my group for the products located at http://outofdebt4ever.net Earlier today I read an article in Consumer Report magazine for this program. They ranked it as an excellent program in aiding people in their efforts to save substantial amounts of money. Many of you know that Consumer Report magazine is a non profit publication that does not accept advertising. This is the reason that their reports are considered unbiased and are pure reviews of products. Thought some of you would be interested to know this. I myself after reading the Consumer Report article just signed up for their sample product.