Important update re: Disneyland national homeschool conference

  • shealeader
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      Join thousands of homeschoolers from across the nation this September as we gather in Anaheim, California for the Not Back to School Days Rally and Conference at Disneyland!

      Some of you have previously emailed us and said you intend to go – but we have not seen your hotel reservation come through yet. Please reserve your room TODAY if you are planning to attend this conference – this is the last week to get the reduced rate at the hotel!!! If we do not sell out our block by the end of the month, the unsold rooms are going back to Disney and you will pay a much higher rate for them – ranging from $350 and up per night! We are not making a dime off this convention, and cannot afford to pay for rooms we don't sell, so we have no choice but to turn unsold rooms back to the resort.

      To make your reservations and to find out more on the national conference, the workshops, the Disney academic classes, and how you can turn attending a homeschool conference into the best family vacation ever – at the best rates ever – please visit our website:
      http://www.southwest-home-education.com/Conference2009/conf2009.htm

      Thanks and hope to meet you in September! Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you have – don't assume anything or you may miss out.

      Dianne McLean
      928-542-1387
      fieldtrips@...

      PS – PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE – pass this information on to all the groups, blogs, and boards that you know of – this is a national conference and everyone is invited – the entire family, friends, grandparents, and inquisitive skeptics too!

      We know the economy is tough on everyone, that's why we are glad we didn't mark anything up. It's tough on us too – as Disney is being relentless with our contracts. So if this is too much for you, just delete.