The Little Known Economic Loophole That Is Saving Millions of People!

  • Heather Abernathy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      After having read so many different people who are sharing their praise and stories about the program being offered at http://groceriesclub.com and decided to share my very own experience with this progam. Back in 1999 I was bringing my oldest son Andy to Gymboree. One day when we arrived there was a large group of moms gathered around a shoebox on top of a table. I still remember hearing words like WOW and Oh my God. I went right over to see what was going on. One of the moms had a shoebox full of grocery store and department store receipts. The receipts were all showing huge savings. I still remember there was another mom there with her laptop. We all took turns signing up for the sampler that very morning. Through the years this program has been far more than I could have ever hoped for. The savings on just about everything continue to be incredible!

      Heather