Hello

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 9:59 AM
      Hi,

      I'm Bruce Huhmann. My wife Mary and I have 2 children: Penelope (age
      5) and Alban (age 6 months). We will be homeschooling Penelope
      starting next year. We would like her to have opportunities to meet
      other kids.

      We are also interested in cooperative education ventures (e.g., a day
      when Penelope and another child [or children] come to our house for
      homeschooling for a couple of hours and a different day Penelope goes
      to the other child's home for a couple of hours). We believe that
      this would be good for a variety reasons:
      1. Each parent has their own gifts/strengths and it would enhance the
      breadth of education,
      2. The chance for our child to meet and work with other children, and
      3. It would provide a break for the parent.
      If anyone is interested in such an arrangement, please let me know.
      Also, if anyone has tried such an arrangement in the past, I'd love to
      hear about your experiences.

      --Bruce