RE: Our Featured Program on National Television

  • Good Morning America
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 3:48 AM
      Prior to highlighting the sampler program found at http://groceriesclub.com our Research Department conducted extensive testing on all the programs being offered in the their sampler program. We found extensive savings in a wide range of merchandise including: groceries, medicines, cleaning items, toiletries, jewelry, name brand electronics, toys, baby needs, pet needs, film, etc. Savings were averaging approximately 68.5% across the board on all items. We feel that this product has earned the right to be shared with our viewers.