Conference survey

  • shealeader
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      If it's okay, I'd like to get some feedback from the members on this
      list.

      If you could take a few minutes and answer the following (and you
      can email me privately if you wish) I would greatly appreciate it.

      Don't follow protocol or the status quo, just put your own thoughts
      into it.

      If you were to attend any home education conference this year:

      Which curriculum vendors would you like to see?
      Who would you like to hear speak?
      What topics would you most like to hear about?
      What topics would you least like to hear about?
      What types of activities would your family like to participate in?
      What are the ages of your children?
      Where would the ultimate conference location be for you and your
      family?

      Is there anything about any previous conference you have attended
      that you would like to see more of? Is there anything you would
      like to see less of?

      Thanks very much – you will make my job so much easier!

      Dianne

      hs_coordinator@...

      PS: This request is entirely homeschool-related, so please don't
      assume anything bad just because you don't know me. I'm a
      homeschooler too, I love homeschoolers, and love to serve you, even
      if you don't want to be served :)