Finally Found A Program To Crush The Bills!

  • marian.ross@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      Finally Found A Program To Crush The Bills!

      We have two boys and two girls and the prices of everything just keeps
      going up. My husband works a full time job and I have two part time
      jobs and watch the kids. It is absolutely unbelievable how it has
      become impossible to makes ends meet. I want to take a quick moment to
      share with you a program that one of my husbands colleagues shared with
      him at the school that he teaches at. The program is located at
      http://www.citizen-aide.com Bob, my husbands friend, was kind enough
      to let us try his program for a week and the savings were absolutely
      astonishing. We saved a ton of money on groceries, merchandise and
      general daily needs unlike anything I have ever seen. We signed up for
      this program and told every family member, friend and relative we could
      think of. After all we are all in this financial crisis together and
      there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. We just have to start helping
      each other and this is my part of helping you.

      Marian