Home school Group that doesn’t have smut!

  • jhana.morrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2008
      Hello all home schooling families for anyone who is looking for another
      home school group without all the smut you are welcome to join our
      group at Home School Enrichment Network and Co-op. (HEN Coop)
      HENCOOP@yahoogroups.com The yahoo group offers a forum for
      discussions, a calendar of both community events and club events, some
      really friendly homes schooling
      families.
    • jhana.morrow